The 2016-17 sub-committee application has now opened! The deadline will be on the 4th Oct 23:59, and the interview will be conducted on the 12th Oct.
As a sub committee, you will be entitied to the following benefits:
– will be able to travel around the UK to participate in other PASSes’s event (E.g. cambridge quiz, OxPASS Model Leg Co) and we will reimburse your travel cost
– have your name and article published on our annual magazine – Horizon (you will be one of the authors of the magazine and it will look great on your CV!)
-Priority to KCLPASS’s events and represent KCL in other PASSes’ event
– assigned to a committee member as your mentor for the year
– Sub-committee members will have priorities in career events held with our sponsors/partners (E.g. EY, Linklaters, Davis Polk…)
– Last but not least you will be able to meet lots of other students from all around the UK!
Sign up here: